Please use the menu on the left to navigate this website (or use the search bar below the menu).
Friends of the Earth Australia has been campaigning against the nuclear industry – and promoting safer solutions – for over 40 years.
If you can donate to support FoE’s Anti-Nuclear campaign, please click here.
- Feb. 2019 proposed Olympic Dam expansion – briefing paper by David Noonan
- 2019 – updated links to lots of Australian and international literature on clean energy options
- July 2018: Aboriginal First Nations and Australia’s pro-nuclear ‘environmentalists’. Self-styled pro-nuclear environmentalists share the same retrograde attitudes towards Aboriginal people as government and industry.
- June 2018 – New report – Perth-based Paladin Energy’s uranium mines in Africa
- Proposed national nuclear waste dump in SA – Friends of the Earth submission to Senate Inquiry.
- Nuclear lobbyist Ben Heard promoting floating nuclear power plants that will be used to exploit fossil fuel reserves in the Arctic.
- A journey to the heart of the antinuclear resistance in Australia: 2018 Radioactive Exposure Tour of South Australia (written by Ray Acheson from Reaching Critical Will)
- Feb 2018 – Standing Strong 2015-17: How South Australians won the campaign against an international high-level nuclear waste dump. Fabulous new e-book produced by Friends of the Earth and other groups.
- Feb 2018 – Mirarr Traditional Owners in the NT are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the mass movement that defeated the Jabiluka uranium mine. The first initiative to mark the anniversary is a ‘Standing Strong’ calendar – to order the calendar and to see an online (PDF) version click here.
- August 2017: The new version of the Australian Nuclear Map is available – click here to see the map and click here to visit the website. To order A2 posters email us.
- April 2017 – FoE submission to NT inquiry: Radiation Risks and Fracking
A Friends of the Earth multimedia project — info, photos, video and audio about Australia’s nuclear and uranium sites